The NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator gives businesses the power to start, scale and succeed via 12 hubs and other satellite locations across the UK. More than 5,000 have already passed through the fully-funded programmes and as of 2017 more than 80% were still trading.
Liverpool is to become the first satellite location to host a bespoke Pre-Accelerator programme. The Pre-Accelerator is aimed at early stage businesses and entrepreneurs looking to validate their businesses or grow a customer base. The NatWest Pre-Accelerator is being run with the support of the Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership.
The programme focuses on the key driver to success – the entrepreneur themselves – guidance, support and challenge are provided by the bank’s trained coaches at a kick off ‘Ignition’ event to be held at First Ark in Liverpool on Tuesday 20 November 2018. Entrepreneurs then follow a rigorous but informative eight-week online eLearning journey.
The Pre-Accelerator is fully funded by NatWest, and the bank takes no equity in any business, so it’s free to any entrepreneur that wishes to apply and they don’t have to be NatWest customers.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for the would-be entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses of Liverpool and Merseyside.
Pre-Accelerator is an intensive, eight-week online learning programme for early stage businesses or start-ups looking to validate ideas or take their first steps to growth. It offers entrepreneurs:
- An introductory ‘Ignition’ event in at First Ark Liverpool
- Ignition is on Tuesday 20 November 2018 (8.30am – 1.00pm)
- A bespoke online learning portal
- Webinars and digital workshops
- A face to face workshop on 11 December 2018 (9.00am – 12.00pm)
- An established and active Facebook community of other entrepreneurs
- A celebratory wrap-up on 15 January 2018 and networking event at First Ark in Liverpool
Places are available but we do expect a big take-up for this fantastic opportunity so applicants would need to apply now if they are interested: