This government programme helps small businesses get expert advice on:
- finance and cash flow
- recruiting and developing staff
- improving leadership and management skills
- marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- making the most of digital technology
Some businesses will be randomly chosen to get a voucher for up to £2,000 to help finance specialist business support. You’ll have to match the amount with your own funds. BWMacfarlane are eligible to accept Growth Vouchers as part-payment for strategic advice as we are registered with the ICAEW as an approved adviser.
You’ll be asked to take part in surveys to find out how the programme has helped you.
Your business must:
- have 49 employees or less (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- have been trading for at least one year
- not have paid for business advice in the last 3 years
- be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
You’ll need the following things to complete your application:
- Companies House registration number or unique tax reference
- registered business address
- business turnover details
- VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
- PAYE number (if you have one)
- contact phone number
- email address
You can find out more and apply at https://www.gov.uk/apply-growth-vouchers#what-you-need-to-know
Contact Peter Taaffe with any queries regarding strategic advice for your business.