Liverpool City Council (LCC) is offering a short-term grant for organisations across the city, for new* projects, that contribute towards the aims and priorities of the Inclusive Growth Plan.
The project must:
- Tackle an underlying issue in your local community
- Benefit the wider community and not just support a single user group
- Make a real long term difference
- Transform your community, improving the lives of those who live there
- Be completed within 12 weeks (this may be longer if other funding is demonstrated by the applicant)
How much is available?
- £550k available
- No minimum or maximum amount that you can apply for
- Four funding rounds – the number of rounds will be reviewed after round one
- Demand for this funding is expected to be high.
Although there is no minimum or maximum that you can apply for in round one there is an expectation that grant offers will, on average, be between 10k and 50k.
* “new” means a project that is being delivered for the first time i.e. not existing before and has not been delivered in that area of deprivation previously.
Application Open Date: 13th January 2020 Close Date: 5 p.m. 7th February 2020
How to apply:
You can only apply if you are invited to do so by your ward councillor. If you have got a great idea for a project then contact your Ward Councillor and discuss it with them. If you are not sure who they are then please click on the link Find Member.
If your ward councilor is supporting your project then an application form will be sent out to you from MIGF@liverpool.gov.uk when the grant application period opens.
Please read the guidance before filling in the application form. You can also download the guidance by clicking on this link – MIGF Grant Guidance