MTD zero-hour is here. The moment has come: if your business has a taxable turnover above the VAT-registration threshold, which is... ...
Our experienced tax specialists can help with accurate, professional tax advice at the right time, every time.
We focus on understanding your unique financial position and turn complexity into clear options so you can choose what happens to your hard earned cash. We provide regular tax legislation updates and our fees are based on an affordable fixed price each year, payable by direct debit to help you spread the cost.
Personal Tax Consultancy
Talk to us today without any obligation or fee and discover the quality, personal tax service our clients have been enjoying for years. The professional service we offer includes the preparation of annual tax forms, on-going income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax advice and we can liaise directly with your other advisers on your behalf. We assist many company directors, business owners, medical professionals, senior executives and partners as well as families whose wealth has accumulated over generations, advising on all aspects of taxation and financial planning . As all of the Tax Partners of BWM have many years’ experience with the Big 4 Accountancy Firms we are well versed in overseas taxation and all matters relating to residence, domicile and double taxation agreements for clients personally as well as their various business interest and family settlements. Additionally we have extensive success in supporting clients through the HMRC investigation process and we offer all of our clients fee protection cover against the risk of investigation.
Corporate Tax Consultancy
Business taxes can cut deeply into your profits. We can help protect your wealth and work with you to achieve greater profitability and growth; and work with you through restructuring, sale and succession planning. Our advice can be partnered with our accountancy and audit services and naturally encompasses all aspects of compliance together with comprehensive tax planning. Whether you are a sole trader considering partnership or a business considering incorporation we have the experience to talk you through the issues and guide you in your decisions.
Talk to us today about tax allowances for business investment, including:
We can also help you with:
- Status Protection
- Tax Investigations
- VAT Consultancy
We have many years experience in helping our clients, with their other professional and investment advisers, to construct a tax efficient strategy with the objective to build on and protect their wealth as well as address their financial needs and objectives for liquidity and flexibility. Click here for more information on our wealth management services.
Trusts & Family Wealth Protection
We act for many families providing all round tax service including liaising directly with the solicitors and stockbrokers involved to give a seamless client service. We have a specialist team that focuses on trusts and family wealth planning to protect your wealth and reduce tax bills. Our experience allows us to simplify for you the setting up and running of trusts and we can handle all of the associated complicated paperwork and tax returns. Click here for more information on our Trust services.
We offer an affordable, efficient and accurate payroll package to handle your weekly or monthly payroll requirements, keeping you fully compliant with all the current Real-Time Information and Auto-Enrolment requirements. Click here for more information on our Payroll Services.
For further information on our Tax Consultancy service please contact John Elliott or Sue Stephens, Tax Partners.
Tax diary of main events for April/May 2019
|1/04||Corporation tax payment for year to 30/6/18 (unless quarterly instalments apply)|
|1/04||MTD for VAT starts to apply to VAT record keeping and VAT reporting for return periods commencing after this date (unless deferral to 1 October 2019 applies)|
|6/04||Start of 2019/20 tax year.|
|6/04||New workplace pension limits apply, 5% from the worker and 3% from the employer, an overall minimum of 8% of earnings.|
|19/04||PAYE & NIC deductions, and CIS return and tax, for month to 5/04/19 (due 22/04 if you pay electronically)|
|1/05||Corporation tax payment for year to 31/7/18 (unless quarterly instalments apply)|
|19/05||PAYE & NIC deductions, and CIS return and tax, for month to 5/05/19 (due 22/05 if you pay electronically)|