We have an opening for an ambitious individual to join our Trust Department. Ideally the person concerned should be looking to develop personally and to assist the Trust Manager and the team in growing the Department and looking for new opportunities within the existing client portfolio.
The role is full time but 4 days a week could be accommodated for the right person. It is based in our modern Liverpool City Centre office.
Candidates will possess a strong knowledge of:
- Trust administration
- Trust accounting
- Inheritance tax reporting
Additional useful qualities would be:
- STEP diploma (or studying for the exams)
- Knowledge of CCH accounting/tax program
Candidates will also need to:
- Be a good communicator with good spoken and written English and a professional manner
- Possess good organisational skills, being able to manage several assignments at any one time and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Be able to use their own initiative and work under pressure
- Work to agreed fee budgets and timelines
- Work such overtime as may reasonably be required
About BWMacfarlane Chartered Accountants
We are one of the leading, independent chartered accountancy practices in Liverpool. At BWMacfarlane we provide a wide range of accountancy and business support services to organisations and individuals throughout the North West of England and beyond.
A successful, growing, single-office practice, we are big enough to deal with complexities of our largest clients, yet small enough to care about the needs of all our clients, irrespective of the size of their businesses. Our client base ranges from individuals and families to large companies and charities.
To apply or for further details please contact Sue Stephens, Tax Partner